(Scroll all the way down each page)
To schedule a presentation or to ask a question about my books please leave me a message here. A short clip done on January 25, 2021 at the bottom of the page is from a classroom talk to Dave Allen's history class. Other pictures on the bottom of this page are examples of my book talks and signings. This email link on the website will expire on April 27, 2022, after that you can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. The Mystery of Barbara Fritchie, A True Patriot
2. A Country Doctor Goes to War
3. How to Write a Book
4. The Importance of Preserving Our Family History (Intro)
5. Family Thayer-itage, How to Start Your Genealogy Search (Beginners level)
6. Family Thayer-apy, How to Take the Stress Out of Your Genealogy Research (For those who have some experience tracing their roots but maybe ran into road blocks on the way)
7. The Genealogy Thayer-apist, for the advanced genealogist
8. Planning the Perfect Family Reunion
9. WWII or Civil War (various topics available or I will customize upon your request)
10. Humor Thayer-Apy can be Thayer-apeutic
1. Video is of Dave Allen's History class in Rochester, MN where I taught a class on Barbara's role in the Civil War. The students acted out the story with my costumes.
2. Book signing at Truman Historical Society Museum.
3. A WWII presentation for the Lake Area Historians.
4. Book display and book signing event.
5. "Meet the Author" event at Barnes and Noble in Mankato, MN.